Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Gardening, and vacationing!

The gardens are coming along nicely. Even if I just planted part of the lower garden Sunday. That "lower" garden plot is called that for good reason, and it has been more creek-like than garden bed for most of this spring.  But, I got a couple of hills of squash planted yesterday and a hill of watermelon, and there should be sufficient garden season left to see those to maturity. I think I'll make one more hill this weekend in that plot and stick the Butternut squash there.

Radishes are in harvest mode, as are the green onions and lettuce.  Salad season! Mmmmm.
I have so many radishes I'm going to try to make a radish relish. :-D

We went on family vacation this past weekend. We all had a ton of fun.

I love sharing pictures, so here are some of my favorites from the trip.  Baby boy is 14 months old, and Big boy is 4 years now. 










Have a great summer y'all!
-Jennie

No comments: